Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 122 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.biz to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future. Dondlinger Construction is an EEO employer. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Heavy Equipment Operator-Earthworks/Dirt Divsion
A Heavy Equipment Operator performs the following duties below:
Job Qualifications: Proven experience operating heavy equipment, such as: scrapers, excavators, blades, dozers, compactors, loaders, skid steers, etc.
- Grease equipment at the end of each working day.
- Check fluid levels on equipment prior to use.
- Have good working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Be capable of operating equipment efficiently
- Perform daily general inspections of equipment each day before operating begins to ensure equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Other misc. duties as directed by your supervisor.
- Know Company safety policies and adhere to them while working at all times.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE FIELD TESTED AS PART OF THE INTERVIEW AND SELECTION PROCESS. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off