Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 125 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.biz to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future. Dondlinger Construction is an EEO Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Commercial Plumber
- Install and inspect new and existing plumbing systems.
- Position, join, align, seal, and pressure test pipe sections.
- Use power tools to create assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Study blueprints to assess material and equipment needs, pipe installation sequence and installation around possible obstructions.
- Operate construction equipment to align, adjust and install piping to meet specifications.
- Complete walk-throughs of completed systems to verify code adherence.
- Will assist other workers in various labor-based tasks. This will require heavy lifting capabilities (up to 100 pounds).
- Other miscellaneous duties as directed by the jobsite supervisor.
- Proven experience in commercial plumbing with a focus on aquatic centers, commercial pools, waterparks, and process piping.
- Experienced in laying, fitting, and sealing piping of various types; pvc/cpvc, ductile iron, steel, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of local and regional code requirements for commercial plumbing.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, balance and crawl frequently, with the ability to lift 25-75+ lbs. occasionally.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial plumbing.
- Experience with Underground Utilities or Pipelaying highly preferred.
- Ability to operate shallow trenching equipment preferred.
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay