Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 125 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.build to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future. Dondlinger Construction is an EEO employer. Women ,minorities and veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Facility Services Technician
- Lead a crew of 1-2 employees to the successful completion of daily tasks and quality projects.
- Perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance tasks for commercial facilities, including, but not limited to, carpentry, painting, pouring/finishing concrete, and light trades work.
- Read blueprints, sketches, and scopes to verify the work and execute projects.
- Monitor inventory, order supplies, and maintain purchase records within an authorized budget.
- Operate and maintain a company service vehicle if required.
- Know Company safety policies and adhere to them while working at all times.
- Will assist other workers in various labor-based tasks. This will require heavy lifting capabilities (up to 75 pounds).
- Other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Facility Services Project Manager.
- 3-5 years working in a maintenance or construction role with some employee supervision experience preferred.
- Ability to lead a small crew efficiently and execute projects on time.
- Able to work safely according to OSHA standards and Company policies.
- Able to stoop, kneel, balance and crawl frequently, with the ability to lift 25-75+ lbs. occasionally.
- Must have a valid driver's license to operate service vehicles.
- You are required to provide the following items for your personal use:
- Hard-Sole Leather/Steel Toe Boots
- Tape Measure
- Tool Belt
- Experience with interpreting Blueprints and drawing is highly preferred.
- Experience with handyman work or a skilled trade is preferred.
- Experience operating a forklift, aerial lift and scissor lift is preferred.
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off